MHS logo by J. Ford (5S).
What we aim to achieve
Our fundamental mission is to locate, understand, and privilege what it is to be ‘human’.
Medical Humanities Sheffield (MHS) is a cross-disciplinary environment enabling teaching and research at the interface between medicine, science, humanities and social science. More about us.
For more general enquiries please contact us at: email@example.com
For feedback on the website please contact the network’s digital advisor / web designer Mr James Pearson.
- New book publication for MHS members Markus Reuber and Gregg Rawlings
- MHS International Collaborations
- Wellcome Postdoctoral Award for Steffan Blayney
- ‘AI in the Clinic’, new Wellcome Trust Seed Project
- Controversies on Childbirth: from Epistemology to Practices (VOICEs)
- PhD student Lijiaozi Cheng tells her story