MHS logo by L. Walkley (6H).
What we aim to achieve
Our fundamental mission is to locate, understand, and privilege what it is to be ‘human’.
Medical Humanities Sheffield (MHS) is a cross-disciplinary environment enabling teaching and research at the interface between medicine, science, humanities and social science. More about us.
For more general enquiries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For feedback on the website please contact the network’s digital advisor / web designer Mr James Pearson.
- Sheffield to host Third Conference of the Northern Network for Medical Humanities Research
- Two New Seed Awards for Medical Humanities
- New book publication for MHS members Markus Reuber and Gregg Rawlings
- MHS International Collaborations
- Wellcome Postdoctoral Award for Steffan Blayney
- ‘AI in the Clinic’, new Wellcome Trust Seed Project