Dr Angela Woods, a Senior Lecturer in Medical Humanities from Durham University, opened Sheffield University’s ‘Medical School Humanities Lecture Series’ by presenting preliminary findings from the innovative study “What is it like to hear voices?” This research is part of a larger project called “Hearing the Voice” which brings interdisciplinary and medical humanities approaches to […]Read More »
- Studentships and Teaching
What we aim to achieve
Our fundamental mission is to locate, understand, and privilege what it is to be ‘human’.
Medical Humanities Sheffield (MHS) is a cross-disciplinary environment enabling teaching and research at the interface between medicine, science, humanities and social science. More about us.
For more general enquiries please contact us at: email@example.com
For feedback on the website please contact the network’s digital advisor / web designer Mr James Pearson.
- Suicide, Society and Crisis. Julie Gottlieb’s Wellcome Trust Seed Funded project
- MHS student awarded Professor David Locker Research Scholarship
- Epistemic injustice and medicine
- Crowdsourcing for health. New Wellcome Trust seed funded project
- Interview with Professor Jonathan Montgomery
- Coverage of the A320 crash: mental health in the media