Dr Angela Woods, a Senior Lecturer in Medical Humanities from Durham University, opened Sheffield University’s ‘Medical School Humanities Lecture Series’ by presenting preliminary findings from the innovative study “What is it like to hear voices?” This research is part of a larger project called “Hearing the Voice” which brings interdisciplinary and medical humanities approaches to […]Read More »
What we aim to achieve
Our fundamental mission is to locate, understand, and privilege what it is to be ‘human’.
Medical Humanities Sheffield (MHS) is a cross-disciplinary environment enabling teaching and research at the interface between medicine, science, humanities and social science. More about us.
For more general enquiries please contact us at: email@example.com
For feedback on the website please contact the network’s digital advisor / web designer Mr James Pearson.
- PhD student Lijiaozi Cheng tells her story
- Wellcome studentship for Kate McAllister
- MA in Medicine in Society to begin in September 2018
- Crowdsourcing for Health Project
- Moving Bodies: Two humanities/engineering pilot projects
- Suicide, Society and Crisis. Julie Gottlieb’s Wellcome Trust Seed Funded project