The wonderful logo for MHS is by L. Gregory, who was aged 10 when she drew her design. L. Gregory was the winner of the Medical Humanities Sheffield Logo Competition, which we held in Westways Primary School in the spring of 2013. The competition was open to all Y5 and Y6 pupils, and as you […]Read More »
What we aim to achieve
Our fundamental mission is to locate, understand, and privilege what it is to be ‘human’.
Medical Humanities Sheffield (MHS) is a cross-disciplinary environment enabling teaching and research at the interface between medicine, science, humanities and social science. More about us.
For more general enquiries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For feedback on the website please contact the network’s digital advisor / web designer Mr James Pearson.
- Crowdsourcing for Health Project
- Moving Bodies: Two humanities/engineering pilot projects
- Suicide, Society and Crisis. Julie Gottlieb’s Wellcome Trust Seed Funded project
- MHS student awarded Professor David Locker Research Scholarship
- Epistemic injustice and medicine
- Crowdsourcing for health. New Wellcome Trust seed funded project