Firth Court. Copyrighted to The University of Sheffield.
What we aim to achieve
Our fundamental mission is to locate, understand, and privilege what it is to be ‘human’.
Medical Humanities Sheffield (MHS) is a cross-disciplinary environment enabling teaching and research at the interface between medicine, science, humanities and social science. More about us.
For more general enquiries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For feedback on the website please contact the network’s digital advisor / web designer Mr James Pearson.
- Crowdsourcing for Health Project
- Moving Bodies: Two humanities/engineering pilot projects
- Suicide, Society and Crisis. Julie Gottlieb’s Wellcome Trust Seed Funded project
- MHS student awarded Professor David Locker Research Scholarship
- Epistemic injustice and medicine
- Crowdsourcing for health. New Wellcome Trust seed funded project