What we aim to achieve
Our fundamental mission is to locate, understand, and privilege what it is to be ‘human’.
Medical Humanities Sheffield (MHS) is a cross-disciplinary environment enabling teaching and research at the interface between medicine, science, humanities and social science. More about us.
For more general enquiries please contact us at: email@example.com
For feedback on the website please contact the network’s digital advisor / web designer Mr James Pearson.
- New book publication for MHS members Markus Reuber and Gregg Rawlings
- MHS International Collaborations
- Wellcome Postdoctoral Award for Steffan Blayney
- ‘AI in the Clinic’, new Wellcome Trust Seed Project
- Controversies on Childbirth: from Epistemology to Practices (VOICEs)
- PhD student Lijiaozi Cheng tells her story