– Amy Stone, Administrator at the University of Sheffield and member of the Medical Humanities Sheffield Student Social Group I love to hate some sections of the press as much as anyone – but can we blame them for saying what so many people think? The Germanwings A320 crash of 24th March 2015 was a […]Read More »
What we aim to achieve
Our fundamental mission is to locate, understand, and privilege what it is to be ‘human’.
Medical Humanities Sheffield (MHS) is a cross-disciplinary environment enabling teaching and research at the interface between medicine, science, humanities and social science. More about us.
For more general enquiries please contact us at: email@example.com
For feedback on the website please contact the network’s digital advisor / web designer Mr James Pearson.
- MA in Medicine in Society to begin in September 2018
- Crowdsourcing for Health Project
- Moving Bodies: Two humanities/engineering pilot projects
- Suicide, Society and Crisis. Julie Gottlieb’s Wellcome Trust Seed Funded project
- MHS student awarded Professor David Locker Research Scholarship
- Epistemic injustice and medicine