MHS logo by Summaiya (5M).
What we aim to achieve
Our fundamental mission is to locate, understand, and privilege what it is to be ‘human’.
Medical Humanities Sheffield (MHS) is a cross-disciplinary environment enabling teaching and research at the interface between medicine, science, humanities and social science. More about us.
For more general enquiries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For feedback on the website please contact the network’s digital advisor / web designer Mr James Pearson.
- Sheffield to host Third Conference of the Northern Network for Medical Humanities Research
- Two New Seed Awards for Medical Humanities
- New book publication for MHS members Markus Reuber and Gregg Rawlings
- MHS International Collaborations
- Wellcome Postdoctoral Award for Steffan Blayney
- ‘AI in the Clinic’, new Wellcome Trust Seed Project