MHS logo by Asya (6H).
What we aim to achieve
Our fundamental mission is to locate, understand, and privilege what it is to be ‘human’.
Medical Humanities Sheffield (MHS) is a cross-disciplinary environment enabling teaching and research at the interface between medicine, science, humanities and social science. More about us.
For more general enquiries please contact us at: email@example.com
For feedback on the website please contact the network’s digital advisor / web designer Mr James Pearson.
- CfP Experience, Medicine and Marginalisation: 3rd Congress of the Northern Network for Medical Humanities Research, University of Sheffield, 23-24 January 2020
- New Hera Project for MHS Co-Director Philip Withington
- Read Julia Moses on risk and workplace accidents
- Sheffield to host Third Conference of the Northern Network for Medical Humanities Research
- Two New Seed Awards for Medical Humanities
- New book publication for MHS members Markus Reuber and Gregg Rawlings