The Siamese Twins Show. National Fairground Archive Copyright Permission, 27.03.2013. (C) The University of Sheffield, National Fairground Archive.
What we aim to achieve
Our fundamental mission is to locate, understand, and privilege what it is to be ‘human’.
Medical Humanities Sheffield (MHS) is a cross-disciplinary environment enabling teaching and research at the interface between medicine, science, humanities and social science. More about us.
For more general enquiries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For feedback on the website please contact the network’s digital advisor / web designer Mr James Pearson.
- CfP Experience, Medicine and Marginalisation: 3rd Congress of the Northern Network for Medical Humanities Research, University of Sheffield, 23-24 January 2020
- New Hera Project for MHS Co-Director Philip Withington
- Read Julia Moses on risk and workplace accidents
- Sheffield to host Third Conference of the Northern Network for Medical Humanities Research
- Two New Seed Awards for Medical Humanities
- New book publication for MHS members Markus Reuber and Gregg Rawlings